Monday, March 15, 2010

BATHROOM INSPIRATION

My first B&A is going to be the master bathroom, but first I wanted to share some of my collected bathroom inspiration images. I like bathrooms real simple, clean lines, nothing on the counters, clutter free! I really LOVE gray subway tile, but that will be in my future house. ;) Enjoy!



I really like the hardware in this bathroom - the towel train rack, mirror, and glass shelf + the subway tile. This looks very similar to the accessories I picked out for the master. [katy elliot]


Love the beadboard and the all white looks so fresh and clean. [this is glamorous]


Chic idea of mounting a shelf along the chair rail. [brabourne farm]


[unknown] 

I like this idea of having two different vintage mirrors hanging to create separate his and hers areas. Again, love the subway tile. [unknown] 

No comments:

Post a Comment