Friday, January 14, 2011

HONEYMOON: st. lucia

I know I have been M.I.A. for awhile thanks to wedding planning and Auburn winning the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ... so I wanted to do a quick post. 

I just purchased these two items for our upcoming honeymoon and I am super excited:

The upcoming online magazine, High Gloss, just sent out their newsletter with a feature on what to take when traveling somewhere warm and it really spiked some ideas. 
Click here to see the full article and where to get some of those fabulous items. I am currently on the search for a new swimsuit to take and I sure do love those bright colors! Any suggestions?

Brandon and I will be headed to the Jalousie Plantation in St. Lucia on February 27th and I could not be more excited! I researched for several months before I decided on this resort and I just hope it is everything I can imagine and more. I think the thing that sold me was the decor. I did not want some cheesy resort with palm tree fabric and fish plastered to every wall ... instead, I wanted something very classic and sophisticated to enhance my week of relaxation! Check out these pictures from the resort:







Doesn't it look gorgeous? I can't wait! That is it for more -- more to come when time appears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment