Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GIRL CRUSH: olivia palermo

So, after posting my wedding slideshow I think I am in the clear to post a few pictures of my girl crush. Not literally, just in a fashion sense. Her style is remarkable and I love how she is always setting the bar. I have seen numerous posts on her in the past 6 months, but I wanted to share a few of my favorites.

Olivia is in Tibi's 2011 Spring-Summer campaign via everything fabulous:






Check out her gorgeous, vintage inspired photo shoot in Spain's Vogue:







And, check out her steamy photo shoot with boyfriend Johannes Huebl for Elle Germany last December via socialite beauty







Olivia and the handsome bf are also doing some duo modeling. Check out a few images from their campaign for Mango.


And, a few miscellaneous shots of her roaming the streets:
trend :: tights with shorts


simple, sleek, and sophisticated

trend :: bright colored accessories, the orange & yellow combo is so summery!

I know Olivia was a total bia on The City, but I can't help to adore her style. It seems so effortless and chic. Word around the town is that she is getting her own reality show. Bet your bottom dollar that will be on my DVR schedule!

2 comments:

  1. hey Katie Beth! found your blog a couple weeks ago and love following it! you are so gifted in an area that I am NOT! hope the first few weeks of marriage are going well! p.s. shorts with tights it a big trend in China right now too :)

    love, Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie! So glad you commented :) It is good to hear from you and I just added your blog to my list so I can follow ya'll now (and precious Maddox)! Hope ya'll are doing well! XoXo

    ReplyDelete