Friday, April 1, 2011

WORLD MARKET FINDS

Now that the wedding crafts are over I can return to focusing on Melrose. There are a few surprises on their way that I will share, but for now I wanted post a few products that I recently saw at World Market.

I like to stop in every and now then to check out their new items (and burn my lunch hour). They typically have some trendy items that are reasonably priced. On today's visit lots of items caught my attention and I just had to share. I apologize in advance for the crummy iphone photos.

Remember my post about searching for the most efficient 'x' back chair? Well, look at that - bent oak dining chairs for $130 each. I think they are definitely worth the purchase. 


This metal chair is definitely in the same family as my two metal dining chairs. Love the rounded back and arms. Would be great as end chairs and you can't beat $100 with a stick. 
This wicker chair and price has caught my eye before. I love its petite shape and the weathered gray wicker is gorgeous. I wish I could use it outdoors on my patio!? 
This picture does not do this dining set justice - it is a weathered taupe with just the right about of "shabby chic" to it.  And, I love that you have the option to add a bench.
Campaign bookshelf. Enough said. Would be a fabulous addition to Melrose. 
Um ... gray, linen, tufted, can I say more? I believe she will be meeting our study pretty soon! Beautiful.
I really like all of these stools pictured - the solid metal ones remind me of the ones I purchased on Overstock and paired with my breakfast bistro table in the kitchen. But, this drafting swivel stool - wow! I have been looking for one to go with my drafting easel but they are all too expensive. This one is perfect - rustic, industrial, adjusts up and down for my painting, and efficiently priced. Yes, she came home with me today. 

Here are some more new items for the website that are definitely worth a peek:

aiden etagere rolling bookshelf

And to match your campaign bookshelf ...

Any specific pieces that catch your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment