Wednesday, August 24, 2011

VINTAGE TRAYS

I am always looking for resourceful ways to decorate and when I spotted this fabulous idea over at a friend's I latched on! Since then, I have spotted several inspirational images of hanging vintage trays in unique arrangements. Vintage trays/serving platters are both sophisticated and ornate, but rustic and simple. To me, the more tarnished, the better - it adds character! 


These can be easily found at flea markets, antique malls, etsy, ebay, your grandmother's attic, etc. for a very reasonable price. Collect a few in assorted sizes, colors, and design and purchase adhesive plate hangers and arrange! Such an easy fix to that empty wall ...


this is a more organic arrangement
 or go for structure and organization
all sources via pinterest - click to follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment